Descripción del puesto
Para postularse a esta vacante debe ingresar sus datos en el siguiente enlace:
Key Results Expected/Major Functional Activities
1. Support to Programme implementation
- Contribute to day-to-day support to programme/project implementation and ensuring conformity to expected results, outputs, objectives and work-plans;
- Assist the NC in prescreening project concepts and project proposals, and evaluate the financial part of the project proposals;
- Assist the NC in development and revision of grant application forms and other management tools, requirements of the programme and other SGP documents
- Advise potential grantees on project preparation processes and guidelines, and report to NC and NSC on project development activities, as required;
- Provide day-to-day support and guidance to new and ongoing projects and its grantees, as required;
- Assist the NC in project implementation,monitoring and evaluation, including participation in field visits;
- Support on organization and preparation of minutes of NSC meetings and other SGP events;
- Maintain contacts and professional working relationship with NGOs, governmental institutions, donors, other SGP stakeholders;
- Assist NC in reporting regularly to the CPMT, UNOPS and UNDP CO, and assist NC in timely preparation of annual monitoring survey, and other CPMT / UNOPS surveys and reports as required;
- Draft memos and other operational documents on behalf of NC, and respond to queries on SGP programme matter;
- Regularly update and maintain SGP project database as well as stakeholders’ database;
2. Financial Management
- Provide guidance, review, and control the accuracy of supporting documentation of projects’ interim and final financial reports, such as invoices, and advise the NC as required
- Process payment requests from grantees and vendors through obtaining necessary clearances and authorizations and ensuring payments are effected promptly, and in accordance with SGP Standard Operation Procedures;
- Maintain close working contact with respective UNOPS Regional Focal Point and seek her/his support, advice and guidance on how better to operate OneUNOPS in accordance with SGP SOPs, if needed.
- In collaboration with the NC, maintain financial integrity of the programme, implement and monitor accounting system and databases of SGP country operational budget;
- Prepare and maintain the grant disbursement table and calendar; as well as track the Country Operating Budget to ensure compliance with approved yearly budget.
- Draft annual SGP Country office administrative and project budget proposals;
- Management of the Petty Cash account with proper documentation and proper tractable records.
- Enter, extract, transfer data from OneUNOPS and SGP database and produce reports as required;
- Follow up of travel arrangements and DSA payments for NC and NSC members
- Provide other financial reports as required.
3. Administrative Functions
- Procure office supplies, equipment, and furniture adhering to SGP SOPs procurement rules and regulation;
- Manage and organize everyday office work.
- Establish a proper filing system, maintain SGP country office administrative, financial, and management files and update them with original documentation or copy of the original documentation as necessary. Special focus on:
- Establish and maintain a separate folder with all NSC meetings signed minutes that approve new SGP granted project
- Establish and maintain projects filing system containing original MOAs and amendments, original or copies of interim and final reports with all supporting documents, and mission reports or evaluation documents.
- Establish and maintain financial folder for all SGP country office financial transactions.
- Maintain personnel files, performance evaluation reports, leave records, and other pertinent personnel/consultant records
- Draft routine correspondence and communications and establish filing system to record communications with local stakeholders;
- Prepare background information and documentation, update data relevant to the programme areas and compile background material for the NC and NSC;
- Ensure flow of information and dissemination of materials with all concerned;
- Maintain and updated inventory of all physical assets and register all inventory in the asset inventory sheet.
- Provide logistical and administrative support to visiting missions, travel arrangements, and meetings for the NC, NSC, adhering to SGP SOPs procurement rules and regulation;
4. Knowledge Management and Communication
- Actively support the SGP country office in the efforts on knowledge management, knowledge networking and visibility of SGP;
- In accordance with SGP branding guidelines, support NC and NSC in the efforts towards proper recognition of SGP in any KM & Communication material produced by SGP grantees or stakeholders.
- Facilitate organization of SGP advocacy events, workshops, stakeholders’ dialogues and round-tables;
- Assist in drafting articles and publications with proper recognition of SGP;
- Participate at events for SGP information dissemination purposes and maintain, update or provide valid SGP information for the SGP website, SGP Global database and UNDP CO website.
IV. Qualifications and Skills Required:
- University degree, preferably in Business Administration or an environmental science field is desirable. Nationality requirement: Candidate should be a national or naturalized citizen of the country.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in office management, including financial reporting; Previous working experience with a UN agency an asset. Skills: Good communications and interpersonal skills essential; Excellent drafting and analytical skills required. Good knowledge of budget control and financial management.
- Fluency Spanish, Desirable English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, database and Internet use.